Dress Well To Test Well

Alright, alright, I'll be the first to admit that in the past I've gone to a final exam in sweats and a hoodie (shock horror!). Although it can feel super comfy especially when you've gotten no sleep the night before, I definitely think it can have it's negative factors as well. When you go to your exam basically in PJs, it really doesn't help you feel very motivated or focused. Yesterday I had two exams on the same day, which was horrible, but I went to campus dressed casually but still pulled together and it made all the difference. If you go in looking like you failed, it might actually happen, so dress for success! Here are some ideas for exam day outfits!
Outfit #1 // Neutral + Burgundy 
GAP Sweater // French Connection Jeans // Matisse Riding Boots // Piperlime Infinity Scarf // Bauble Bar Necklace // Fossil Watch
Star pieces of this outfit? The accessories of course! This Bauble Bar necklace is seriously gorgeous and it seems to be out of stock at the moment but I'm praying to God it comes back. The Fossil watch is similar in style to the one I have which is the Adele in the brown leather with rose gold but the colour sand is not available online, but I have seen it in stores recently!
Outfit #2 // A Collar Make You Holler
J.Crew Factory Tee // Old Navy Jeans // Gap Flats // Fossil Watch //  Clinique Chubby Stick
I love adding small pops of colour to my outfits, especially when they are monochromatic like this one. I like the relaxed feel the distressed jeans give the peter pan collar tee and can we talk about this watch?! It's no surprise I'm in love with the similar Kate Spade watch so when I saw this Fossil version for nearly $100 less, I was sold. This is on my birthday wish list for sure! 


Outfit #3 // Classic Prep
MANGO Fair Isle Sweater // J. Crew Factory Shirt // A & F Jeggings // L.L.Bean Boots // Max & Chloe Pearl Necklace // Michael Kors Watch // Henri Bendel Pearl Earrings
Does this scream College Prepster or what?! I think I've mentioned this before but Carly is seriously my fave! She always looks so polished and this is definitely inspired by her! I love how pulled together this outfit is, yet simplistic. Layering button downs with sweaters is great, especially for exams since the rooms are freezing! Throw on some pearls (can't live without them) and you're ready to go!
Hope you enjoyed my picks for exam day style! Share your staples down in the comments and good luck to all those studying away xx

Verse of the day: "And this same God who takes care of me will supply all your needs from his glorious riches, which have been given to us in Christ Jesus"
 Philippians 4:19

2 comments:

  1. These are such great outfit ideas for exams! I completely agree that going into your exam dressed nicely is a huge confidence booster. Dress for success :)
    (Side note: that sucks that you had two in one day! Hope you're finishing up soon and can enjoy a stress-free holiday!)

    Meggie
    meggiejuly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Meggie :) Glad I'm not the only one who thinks so! And yes, it wasn't the ideal exam situation but I'll be done Monday morning with my last exam. Definitely looking forward to relaxing during winter break. Enjoy yours as well!

      Delete

Blog Content. © Glorious Peonies | A Lifestyle And Beauty Blog . Blog Template All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.