Favourite Beauty Youtubers

My love for all things makeup/hair/skin/nails can be attributed to my discovery of the phenomenon that is YouTube. I remember when I would browse the site to watch the latest music videos but then, the unexpected happened. I stumbled across an AllThatGlitters21 video and nothing was ever the same! I was so intrigued by all of the products and the tutorials, it was all too much for my 13 year old brain to handle but I loved every single minute of it.
Now, the beauty community has grown exponentially and I can't even keep track of all the beauty vloggers I watch on a regular basis. That being said, I have some clear favourites out of the bunch and they're all incredibly talented. As you can see above, my lazy nights include burning a candle and watching beauty videos. My laptop is basically my TV-- goodbye cable, hello YouTube! Here are my top 5 beauty YouTubers:
ViviannaDoesMakeup
   
This girl right here is my favourite, hands down. The amount of times I re-watch her videos is ridiculous (this is a tell tale sign that I love a beauty vlogger). Her makeup philosophy is all about the natural, fresh look and she has the best makeup stash, like ever! I basically owe her my life (slightly exaggerating here) because she's what brought me to know and love the Clarins Instant Light Lip Perfectors! She covers all beauty categories across the board, plus she writes about a whole slew of content not covered in videos on her blog. Ok, I should probably stop this rambling before I hit creeper status. (I lurveee her.... ok, I'm done!)
A Model Recommends
 
Another UK based YouTuber/blogger, Ruth is one of my go-to people for skincare advice. Working as a model for many years now, she knows all the ins and outs of the best skincare bits which is super helpful! She's the reason I found Bioderma Crealine H20. If you're in need of some guidance for the best skincare, and all sorts of other great insider tips, Ruth is definitely your girl!
MissGlamorazzi
 
Could I really do this post without mentioning Ingrid? I've been watching her videos from the very beginning and love how creative she has gotten with the content she creates! Her channel is super fun and she covers a wide range of topics and products -- she's great at mixing high end and low end. Right now she's doing a DIY December series which is a fun craft of any sort every day in December. I highly recommend them! 
Essie Button
Whadyaknow, eh? A fellow Canadian -- she scores major points for being the Timmie's lover that she is! If you love a good mix of beauty and laughs, you've come to the right place. I can't tell you how fun it is to watch her videos because half of the time I have to hit pause as I'm laughing so hard. Her looks are right up my alley, nothing too bold or unnatural looking. She also has her own blog which you should definitely check out for more in depth posts! 
Lisa Eldridge
 
Wow, this post is turning into a British invasion quite quickly! How could I not include the queen makeup artist that is Lisa Eldridge. She has been in the business for years and has basically tried everything under the sun. So, if you're ever in doubt, she has probably mentioned it in her videos or has some products that'll convince you otherwise. She is just amazing.... not sure how else to describe how useful it is to watch her videos. Basically, you can trust her with all of your makeup dilemmas, but beware, your wallet may not be so pleased with this newfound friendship. 
Who are your top beauty Youtubers?

Verse of the day: "Charm is deceitful, and beauty is vain, but a woman who fears the Lord is to be praised" - Proverbs 31:30

Quick reminder: Sure, makeup is fun and makes you feel a little bit more confident, but it should not come in place of the beauty of your soul. This comes from radiating God's love inside of you! Draw your beauty from what is eternal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Content. © Glorious Peonies | A Lifestyle And Beauty Blog . Blog Template All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.