It's Beginning To Smell A Lot Like Christmas

(note: are you starting to see a trend with my accidental use of Christmas song titles... definitely not on purpose haha!)
I think I've established the fact that I'm a complete beauty product hoarder but one other thing you should know about me is that I love candles! Doesn't matter what time of year it is, you'll frequently find me burning them in my room. But, we all know that candles come into their own during the colder months and there is nothing more cozy than watching Christmas movies, snuggled in a blanket while a candle burns in the background. (btw, these are amazing gifts you can get anyone on your list especially if buying a perfume/cologne is harder to narrow down!) Here are some of my favourite picks for candles this season, some of which I definitely want to buy myself!
Top Row: B&BW Marshmallow Fireside // Tocca Cleopatra // Target Sugar Blossom
Middle Row: Illume Gilded Amberleaf // Nest Vanilla Orchid & Almond
Bottom Row: Jo Malone Pomegranate Noir // B&BW Frosted Cranberry // Diptyque Figuier
I've included quite the mix of low and high end candle selections. A great majority of the candles I own are from Bath and Body Works which are more reasonably priced especially when they have their 2 for $22 deal going on! If you're buying a gift for a candle lover who hasn't ventured out into the pricey side just yet, a candle by Tocca, Nest, Jo Malone or Diptyque would be a wonderful present and something they would really appreciate. I myself would be thrilled if I could get a Jo Malone or Diptyque candle -- the Figuier scent is amazing! 

Share your favourite candles with me down below! 

Verse of the day: " So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal" - 2 Cor. 4:17

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Content. © Glorious Peonies | A Lifestyle And Beauty Blog . Blog Template All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.