New Year, New Chances

source
Can we all take a moment to realize today is the last day of 2013?! It's so incredible how this year has just flown by, although it seems that that is always the case! As I reflect back on 2013 I can't help but be so grateful to God for everything that he blessed me with this year. I've met great people, developed amazing friendships, faced my fears about starting a blog, taken the chance on changing career paths and so much more! As much as this year has brought change, and good change for that matter, I'm confident that 2014 will bring new opportunities and experiences that I couldn't have imagined for myself. I've evaluated how I've developed as a person this year and taken into account what I can do starting today to continue growing in the Lord and making my own decisions. This new year I will leave my teen years behind and enter my 20s and I couldn't be more thrilled! I'm slowly learning to be more independent yet dependent on the Lord and that it's time for me to make decisions for myself. I know this new chapter will have it's moments. Moments where I'll find my way to the career I've dreamed of, where I'll meet new life changing people and where I'll feel defeat but the most important part is the one constant figure in my life that won't let me down. There is only certainty in me that God will provide and guide me to where I'm supposed to go. He knows my dreams and desires and as long as I continue loving Him each day, He will take me on the most amazing adventure of my life. 

What are you most excited about this year? I hope this new year will bring with it a courage to look at new opportunities with a positive outlook. That we may all trust in the Lord to see us through every circumstance and know that He will surely bless us in everything as long as we are faithful! 
Wishing you lots of love, health and joy for 2014! Thanks for making these last few months some of the best

Verse of the day: "He has made everything beautiful in its time. He has also set eternity in hearts of men; yet they cannot fathom what God has done from beginning to end"
- Ecclesiastes 3:11

2 comments:

  1. Happy New Year Nathali! I'll be entering my 20's as well this year :) Glad 2013 was such a great year for you & so glad you started this blog, as it is one of my favorites :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy New Year Meggie! Thanks for all of your sweet comments on my posts, they make me so happy! I hope 2014 is a great year for you as well and maybe one day we'll even meet ;)

      Delete

Blog Content. © Glorious Peonies | A Lifestyle And Beauty Blog . Blog Template All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.