The Eyeshadow Palette Dilemma

I'm not sure what it is but I've never been the biggest eyeshadow enthusiast. When I just started out with my makeup obsession I went and ordered the Coastal Scents 88 palette which was the it product like 5 years ago. As I started to venture into more makeup products I stopped reaching for eyeshadows when getting dolled up because they were a bit too fussy. I have a slight hooded eye so it can get a bit tricky to to apply shadows. Recently though, all that has changed. My philosophy on eyeshadows hasn't evolved -- if it's not neutral, then I probably won't wear it! So this Christmas I asked for a neutral eyeshadow palette that was versatile and I could use on a daily basis. I'm pretty sure you're all screaming "Get the Urban Decay Naked Palette" but I think I've found a palette I prefer!
Say hello to the Stila In The Light Palette!
I honestly swooned over this when I looked up swatches! The shades included offer a good range of different eye looks you can create AND the palette comes with a full-size waterproof smudge stick. Yes please! The shade I'm most excited to use is Kitten, Stila's signature eyeshade shade. It looks like a beautiful all over the lid colour on lazy days. 
If you have any more suggestions of eyeshadow palettes, leave them below! 

Verse of the day: "Speak up and judge fairly; defend the rights of the poor and needy"
- Proverbs 31:9

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Content. © Glorious Peonies | A Lifestyle And Beauty Blog . Blog Template All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.