Desk Sprucing

Since I moved into my new room a few months back, I've been wanting to change up the decor! Needless to say, I haven't gotten to it yet... So far it's looking pretty bare but I'm hoping to add some prints to the wall where my desk is sitting and maybe even do a DIY bulletin board (if I do, I'll share the process with y'all). Here's what it looks like so far!
I'm hoping to maybe paint my desk white or cover the top with a cream and gold decorative paper and secure it with a mirrored glass piece over it. Here is some inspiration I've found off Pinterest that I've loved!
Love this idea! via
source
The pink tape is so pretty! source
I love Mackenzie's decor! source
My theme I've decided on so far is light rose, cream and gold accents. I do really love some navy in the mix, but we shall see. And I'm dying to add a monogram or two (or five..) around my room!
What are your favourites for making your desk look extra pretty? Comment below!

Verse of the day: "Every word of God is flawless; He is a shield for those who take refuge in Him" Proverbs 30: 5

3 comments:

  1. I am loving the chevron wall decoration! I'll definitely have to try that as I've been meaning to pretty up my desk space :)

    Meggie
    meggiejuly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was so excited about that DIY! If you end up trying it I'd love to see how it turns out :) btw, good luck on exams!!!

      Delete
  2. such a lovely desk ! i love the Pink MAC book :) thanks for following my blog doll :) i am following you back :) xx
    www.ambifashion.com

    ReplyDelete

Blog Content. © Glorious Peonies | A Lifestyle And Beauty Blog . Blog Template All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.