Fun & Festive Recipes

One of my favourite things about Christmas is getting to try out new recipes once I finally have some down time. I've loved baking for such a long time and last year I seriously went all out. I'm talking sugar cookies, gingerbread men, pies galore and delicious cakes. Yes, it was hectic but I baked until my heart was content, so this year I'd like to share with you some recipes I've been saving up to try this holiday season. As soon as my last exam is done, it's time to head to the kitchen and bake up a storm!
source
source
source
source
source
source
source
These are just a few recipes that I've found that I definitely want to attempt in the next couple of weeks. Praise the Lord, Monday I'll finally be done this semester so you can expect to see some posts very soon of my recipe attempts and some sweets that I've come up with! 

What are your favourite Christmas recipes?

Verse of the day: "For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him" - John 3:17

2 comments:

  1. Mmm these recipes look SO good! I really want to try out those M&M shortbread cookies :)

    Meggie
    meggiejuly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was quite the struggle writing this post because I got really hungry haha! If you do try them, share the pics!!

      Delete

Blog Content. © Glorious Peonies | A Lifestyle And Beauty Blog . Blog Template All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.