Blue And White Floral... (& FOTD)

Forever 21 Floral Skirt (similar) // White Blouse (similar) // Enzo Angiolini Nude Pumps (similar) // Anne Klein Clutch (one I love) // Fossil Watch (similar) // Essie Watermelon  

A fashion post? Yup, I thought I'd share what I wore for Mother's Day yesterday! I'm definitely not the biggest fashion girl but once in a while, I think it'll be fun to share my favourite OOTD's. But of course, makeup is the thing I love the most so here's what I wore on my face, too! 

My look centred around this blue and white floral skirt that I got last summer at Forever 21. I'm so glad the weather was amazing because I haven't been able to wear skirts in what feels like an eternity. The rest of my outfit was clean and crisp with a white blouse tucked into the skirt, and nude heels with a nude bag. My style is pretty minimalistic so I never go too crazy with the accessories. 

Like I've said before, I don't tend to wear eyeshadow on a regular basis, but it was a special occasion so this makeup look incorporates a bit more a smoked out bronzed eye. I paired it with a soft pink lip and natural looking skin for a done up, but not too over-the-top, look. 

Face: Chanel Perfection Lumiere Velvet in B30 // NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer in Custard // Illamasqua Sculpting Powder Duo // Tarte Amazonian Blush in Tipsy // Hourglass Arch Brow Sculpting Pencil in Dark Brunette 

Eyes: NARS Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base // Maybelline Color Tattoo in Bad to The Bronze // Stila In The Light Palette ("Kitten" all over lid, "Gilded Gold" in the crease, "Sandstone" in outer corner) // Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner // L'Oreal Voluminous Waterproof

Lips: Maybelline Color Sensational Lipstick in Born With It // Maybelline Color Elixir in Petal Plush 

post signature

4 comments:

  1. You already know how much I love that skirt! You look beautiful! :)
    -Diana C

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha hopefully not as much as you love? ;) Thanks Diana, love you!

      Delete

Blog Content. © Glorious Peonies | A Lifestyle And Beauty Blog . Blog Template All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.