Sephora Wishlist ft. NARS, Bobbi Brown, YSL & Dior

sephora wishlist


My makeup wishlist is a never ending page of new lip products and amazing releases that I see in Sephora. No kidding, I walk into the store and I leave, with nothing in hand, but lots of things in mind ;) So, here are some things I'm dying to get my hands on! 

Dior 5-Colour Eyeshadow in Rosy Tan:
I've really been getting interested in Dior makeup products and I definitely want to dip my toes into their luxury brand waters. My Sephora wish list could probably consist of every product they offer (the bb cream is an honourable mention!) but these eyeshadow palettes are seriously gorgeous! Rosy Tan is probably one I would wear most often but some of their other ones, like Incognito and Styish Move, would be incredible. Plus, can we just take a moment and appreciate the fact that their packaging is worth every penny *swoon*

YSL Baby Doll Kiss & Blush Lips & Cheeks:
It's no surprise that I love a good multitasking product and this new release by YSL is just calling my name. There are so many fun and fresh colours for Summer and I think these would be great to keep in your purse for touch ups when your makeup has started to come off and you need a midday pick-me-up. Rose Frivole looks like a shade I'd definitely choose. Have you tried these yet?

Bobbi Brown Raw Sugar Palette:
I knew I wanted this when I saw the release pictures online but in person, oh man, I was seriously tempted. It is be-au-ti-ful, no joke. Sure it's shimmery but for summer, isn't that what you want? I know my eyeballs will be glistening and sparkling with this beauty, and I am more than okay with that! Sephora doesn't seem to have it in stock just yet since this is part of the Summer 2014 collection but you should be able to get your hands on it at a Bobbi Brown counter in the meantime. 

Elizabeth & James Nirvana White Perfume: 
In all honesty, the packaging was the first thing that got me. I saw the white and black bottles together and the gold accents and nearly had a mini heart attack. Sleek and pretty - but then I got a whiff and I was in love! Nirvana white is definitely more my style with floral and musky notes, while Nirvana Black was a bit strong for my liking. I think this may be my next scent of choice once my beloved Vera Wang Princess comes to an end (I will always love that perfume!)

NARS Lipgloss:
Reformulated, no nasty smell like before, and gorgeous shades that have gushing! Getting to finally swatch them made me so happy and I already know the shades Tasmania and Salamanca are on my radar. Tasmania looks amazing over another wishlist lip product, NARS Satin Lip Pencil in Lodhi, and Salamanca will be a perfect pop of colour for days when the rest of my makeup is pretty bare. I thought I'd like these once I saw the release pictures, and I was certainly right. 

Sephora Formula X Polishes:
I never paid attention these polishes when they were first launched but I went in and had a look around last week and now there's a spark. The range is incredibly varied, with cream finish polishes and all sorts of different effect polishes that would be amazing to experiment with. (I tried on the Transformers Top Coat in Reactive over Essie Find Me An Oasis and it was gawjus!) If you want to venture out from the typical polish offering, these are the best place to start - just look at these! 

Caudalie Beauty Elixir:
This isn't a new product or something I'd never seen before but it has seriously been on my list for a solid year now! I would always hear about the Evian Facial Spray people used and honestly, I thought it was a waste of time if you wanted something to have any benefit on your skin, but this Caudalie offering is a dream! It's refreshing, smells divine and it's multipurpose (toner, serum and has amazing natural oils that are great for your skin!) I think I'll need to finally cave and grab the mini bottle they have on the way to the cash register (can we all agree that this is the walk of death for our wallets - so many cute mini things! Ahhh!)

Dior Lip Glow:
After seeing both EssieButton and ViviannaDoesMakeup raving about this, it deserves a spot on this list. I love a good lip balm but if it promises to moisturize my lips AND give me a customized subtle pink tint perfect for my face, then I'm sold. It's almost like a mood ring, and I think we can concur that those were pretty cool back in the day. And of course, like I stated previously, the packaging!!!! I can't get enough of looking at Dior's products! 

There ya have it folks, a peek into what I'm currently craving from Sephora. There are so many other things but if we're being honest, I would probably just say "one of everything, please?"
post signature

3 comments:

  1. I've totally tried YSL's Baby Doll (mostly my cheeks) and I LOVE it! It lasts all day and I've been looking for some blush makeup that will last. Let me know what you think when you nab it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Omg so glad to hear your thoughts! Definitely gonna give these a shot. Is there are particular shade you love?

      Delete
    2. My beauty associate at Neiman Marcus suggested a bright color for me so I chose Fuchsia Desinvolte (it says 1 at the bottom of my bottle) and I want to try a few more like Rouge Libertine for fall and Corail Affranchi or Pink Hedoniste for more of a natural look!

      Delete

Blog Content. © Glorious Peonies | A Lifestyle And Beauty Blog . Blog Template All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.