The Video: May Favourites 2014


So this happened.... I made my first YouTube video! I've been wanting to make videos for a really long time but the idea of sitting in front of a camera and talking just seemed so foreign to me so I always put it off, but I finally just did it. Oh, and not to mention that I had no clue how to edit (edit fails are bound to occur in my videos ha!) Thankfully, after watching a few tutorials, a video actually came together. I decided to go for the classic Monthly Favourites so I hope you enjoy some of my picks.

Please subscribe to my YouTube channel for more videos coming up soon and if you have any video suggestions, I'd really appreciate them! 

Let me know what you think!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Content. © Glorious Peonies | A Lifestyle And Beauty Blog . Blog Template All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.