Top 5 Outfits of the Week

I thought today I'd share my 5 favourite outfits I've seen from the past week! As much as I love makeup, I had to give it a rest for a while and go out to replenish my summer style staples so there was definitely a lot of inspiration taken from good ol' Pinterest. Wanna see what I've been loving?

Yellow Perfection //
I've really been on the hunt for the perfect summery, yellow piece! It's not a colour I usually gravitate towards but with a golden glow, yellow is just beautiful. This looks pulls it off effortlessly by mixing in classic black and white and I seriously love it! Plus, the midi skirt is gorg in and of itself. 

Laid Back with a Side of Cheetah //
I love Rachel Parcell from Pink Peonies, but this casual outfit is one of my faves. Rolled up jeans, cheetah clutch (love!) and bright flats - how can you go wrong? A nice orangey red lip and you've taken an otherwise simple outfit to a whole 'notha level!

Light & Airy //
Oh, Kat Tanita, your style is always on point! I love that she takes basic pieces and makes an outfit that still looks fab. As the weather gets warmer, light and airy is the way to go and this is seriously done right. Can I have the whole outfit please?

Minimalist Chic //
Everything about this is so good. I definitely need some boyfriend style jeans now! This is super relaxed but just throw on a pair of amazing pumps and you're good to go (walking all day in them is a different story, but beauty is pain, non?)

Blushing Beauty //
Last, but certainly not least, is this Jessica Alba outfit that had me gasping for air. Man, she is a beaut!  Love the fit of her jeans and that she's wearing blush, yes! Let's not forget to mention those sunnies - totally pulls it all together. I seriously love when people take casual and make it dressed up, best of both worlds, am I right or am I right?

Hope you're having a great start to the month of June (my birthday month!) and that you have a fantastic week! 
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Content. © Glorious Peonies | A Lifestyle And Beauty Blog . Blog Template All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.