What's On My Face #1: Barely There and Bronzed


Most of my posts showcase different products I love but I thought I'd start showing you what I'm loving as I wear it. It's always nice to get a review of a product and see a nicely composed picture but what we all want to know is, how does it look on? The other day I was sporting quite a natural look that had a summery feel. As the weather is warming up I'm just itching to get a nice golden glow and bring out the bronze! Definitely a bit more monochromatic and neutral but I'm kinda digging' it. I applied my foundation and concealer with my fingers and I didn't powder - I thought it gave a really nice glowing effect. I kept it really simple and dusted on a bronze toned highlighting palette. This isn't something I'm used to but it wasn't shimmery at all, it just gave a nice radiant glow to the cheeks. For eyes I smudged on some shimmery rose gold shadow on my lids quite messily and coated my lashes with mascara. Since everything else was so glowy I chose a matte lip colour to balance out the face in a peachy nude and that was that. It's a simple look but I think it brings out the warmth of my skin and would be especially beautiful if you were wearing a really colourful outfit! So, wanna know what I was wearing?

Face: L'oreal True Match Foundation in W4 // NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer in Custard // Revlon Highlighting Palette in Bronze Glow

Eyes: NARS Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base // VS Silky Eyeshadow in Provocateur (same shade, reformulated) // Maybelline Volume Express The Rocket in Black 

Lips: Revlon Matte Balm in Complex

post signature

4 comments:

  1. Your everyday makeup is fantastic Nathali! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks lovely you have fab brows! I can't be without my Nars Eye Primer, it's the only thing that keeps my eyeshadow in place ;)
    xxx Claire
    http://wwwclairabelle.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Claire! I'm always looking to make my brows better :) Yes, that primer is a life saver! Don't know what I'd do without it!!

      Delete

Blog Content. © Glorious Peonies | A Lifestyle And Beauty Blog . Blog Template All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.