I'm still alive!

source
Well hello!

It's been quite a few days since I've been able to sit down and write a post because of the craziness that is midterm season *cringe*. I was dreading the fact that I had to study for three midterms all in one week but thank God I made it through! I'm sure my fellow university students can understand the horror that is midterm season. If you're not through the madness then I hope you will be done soon and that you're persevering through it! 

Sidenote: Something that always helps me feel a little bit better when going through exams is taking  little time off to myself even in the middle of all the chaos just to recentre and not feel like I'm drowning in a sea of books. If you're feeling overwhelmed or stressed, take a break and listen to some music and talk to God. He's the best study buddy! And don't forget to indulge a little. If you're in the need for a bit of a caffeine pick-me-up, have a yummy white chocolate mocha at Starbucks and get some Madeleines while you're at it (sooo delish --- and yes, I'm not a fan of the pumpkin spice latte *gasp*). Make the most out of the situation and kill your exams girl! You go Glen Coco!!!

Turn that frown upside down, it's almost Friday. Hello Weekend!

Glorious Peonies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Content. © Glorious Peonies | A Lifestyle And Beauty Blog . Blog Template All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.