With everything.

This post wasn't planned. At all. I'm sitting here on the bus going to school and I'm am so overcome with how good God really is that I have to share.

I've been having one of those weeks where there's so much going on that you feel God is distant. You know He hasn't gone anywhere but you still can't manage to feel him like you usually do. It's so easy to get wrapped up in daily life and struggles we all have to deal with that we forget that we have someone to pick us up and carry us through it! We're not alone here and we never will be.

As I've mentioned before, I have a special connection with music. I don't know what it is but it has a way of communicating something that words alone can't do. I was just sitting here listing to the song With Everything by Hillsong United and I burst out crying. Not kidding. There are tons of people around me and without hesitation I felt God's presence around me so strongly that I couldn't hold back. That's something I've learned. If you wanna be radical for Him and have Him do amazing things with you then you better be prepared to let go and not hold back anything! So as I was listening to the lyrics, it was like an expression of what I so deeply want God to know I feel and the music is just woah! If you listen to the live version it's actually insane!

It says that God is Great and Mighty to be praised! And that every eye will see Jesus! You make the difference in whether people around you will see Him! Be that light. Be that change.  Share what He's done for you. Glorify Him!

WITH EVERYTHING WE WILL SHOUT FORTH YOUR GLORY! WITH EVERYTHING WE WILL SHOUT FORTH YOUR NAME!

So go on, shout his praise if you need to. Dont be mediocre in your love for God because I can assure you He's never been mediocre! Praise Him with everything, absolutely everything and you will see things change, I promise!

Hope this blesses anyone who reads it and that you're having a great week!

Glorious Peonies

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Content. © Glorious Peonies | A Lifestyle And Beauty Blog . Blog Template All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.