Fashion and Beauty Favourites: October 2013

As I've mentioned previously, fashion and beauty makes me really happy. I get so inspired by everything I see on blogs, Instagram, Pinterest and YouTube (basically every social media outlet that exists). So I thought I'd share with you what I'm currently loving right now. I might continue doing this monthly or maybe by season, but since I love everything, these posts will probably be quite frequent. I blame the internet!
C. Wonder Pumps


I'm completely obsessed with these C. Wonder pumps. I saw them on The College Prepster's blog (which is amazing!) and I fell in love. How awesome is the chunky heel for fall? Definitely to die for. Plus they come in so many different colours and prints, there's bound to be something for everyone. 

White shirt: Forever 21 // Jeans: H&M // Rain Jacket: The North Face // Rain Boots: Sperry // Earrings: J. Crew // Necklace: Max & Chloe // Bag: Topshop // Dress: Forever 21 // Tights: Newlook // Booties: H&M
Here are some of the things that I love fashion wise this month, put into outfits. As much as dressing up is fun, sometimes a comfy (but cute) outfit does the trick on lazy days. I love a crisp white shirts with dark skinny jeans and rain boots. Add a fun, bright rain jacket and you're set! When you're in the mood to get a little more dolled up, I love a nice striped dress with maroon tights! The black booties make the outfit a bit edgy but the emerald green statement necklace is a fun touch of colour! (can you tell I like statement necklaces?) Of course, I pair everything with pearl earrings and a neutral bag goes with just about everything. What are your fashion favourites? 
beauty favourites
Nail Polishes (Clockwise) : Essie Fishnet Stockings, Essie Ladylike, Essie Good as Gold,  Sally Hansen Pat on the Black // Lipglosses : Clarins Instant Light Natural Lip Perfector // Mascara: Benefit They're Real // Powder: MAC Studio Fix Powder // Blush: Lancome Blush Subtil in Rose Fresque // Concealer: NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer
My current makeup look has been extremely natural and super easy. I only use five products each morning which makes getting ready a pretty easy task. My favourite product definitely has to be the Clarins glosses. They're amazing! I think I'll do a separate post on them because they are the best thing to happen to this Earth since red velvet cupcakes --- and since red velvet is my life, you can take my word pretty seriously. Nail polish is another thing that I basically hoard, my mom thinks I have a problem but you can seriously never have enough! A cheaper alternative to Essie's Good as Gold and Ladylike are L'Oreal Because You're Worth It and Greyt Expectations. I'm really impressed with the quality of the L'Oreal polishes and the price is even better! 

There ya have it, my current fashion and beauty favourites! I hope you're all enjoying your week thus far! xo

Glorious Peonies. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Content. © Glorious Peonies | A Lifestyle And Beauty Blog . Blog Template All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.