Homes I'm Loving: {Dream Bedroom}

via
via
via
via
via
via
One of my favourite things about Pinterest is how much inspiration you can find. I love looking through all of the Home Decor pins to see if I can grab some ideas to make my room feel a bit more personalized. It's great to create a space that's your own, where you can obviously sleep but also have some quiet time to read the Word or pray or just sit there to feel the peace God is already offering to you. It's like a sanctuary and we should definitely treat it as such! I'm currently making a few updates to my room since I actually haven't done anything special to it since we moved in almost a year ago! I think I'm going for a cream, dusty rose and gold theme. I'm pretty excited plus it gives me a reason to try out different things I see on Pinterest ;)

post signature

1 comment:

  1. I definitely have a thing for white bedroom decor. It's so classic & timeless. I love all of your picks here :)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Content. © Glorious Peonies | A Lifestyle And Beauty Blog . Blog Template All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.