Currently Loving: SS Print Shop


Today I thought I'd feature one of my favourite bloggers of the moment: Stephanie Sterjovski. Not only is she incredibly stylish and creative, but her prints are perfection! I'd been after them for months and so I finally decided to place an order, seeing as how I convinced my mom that a gallery wall is just what we need to jazz up our empty wall! 

SS Print Shop has tons of gorgeous prints at different price points and there is honestly something for everyone. Whether you want to make a subtle statement in black and white, or you want some fun to jazz up your space, she's got it all. I ordered two prints including one from her #LoveLettersFromGod Collection which I love. It's so great to see people spreading joy and sharing the goodness of God!

Right now is the perfect time to take a look through her site because there are tons of prints on sale, including one that I just bought (pictured above). Plus, she just did a collab with another talented blogger/photographer, Carin Olsson of Paris in Four Months, and the prints they came up with are incredible. The perfect thing to either get you inspired by Paris or bring back fond memories of past trips. 

If you're looking for prints to add a bit of flair to a gallery wall, you definitely need to check out SS Print Shop! 
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Content. © Glorious Peonies | A Lifestyle And Beauty Blog . Blog Template All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.