Motivation Monday #2

via @theeverygirl

I think this week is a great time for me to write another edition of a Motivation Monday post! I've only been doing this whole blogging thing for about 9 months but this week was the first occasion where I kinda felt like I just didn't know what to write. This came as a surprise because I usually have lots of things I want to write about but I fell into a bit of a rut and didn't know where to direct myself.

In life, we deal with moments like these all of the time. Maybe it doesn't always have to do with blogging, but we fall into ruts and routines where we feel stuck. If you're feeling like that in any area of your life, especially with your relationship with Christ, know that this is temporary. There will always be highs and lows but what matters is that you don't start feeling defeated by it all. Sure, things won't always come as easily, but that just makes the journey that much more interesting! 

This week I've been feeling really inclined to pray for newness and freshness in my relationship with Christ. Again, just like with any relationship, you can get into moments where you feel like you aren't progressing or maybe things aren't as exciting anymore. I think we need to actively pursue Christ in new ways. Discover new approaches to drawing near and just enjoy that discovery process! 

"Therefore if anyone is in Christ, the new creation has come: the old has gone, the new is here!"- 2 Corinthians 5:17

I hope the start of your week is nothing short of spectacular! 
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Content. © Glorious Peonies | A Lifestyle And Beauty Blog . Blog Template All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.