On The Hunt: ZARA Sale

One of the things I love most about my birthday being around this time is that all of the best semi-annual sales re going on, so it's the perfect time to spend some of that birthday money. But even if it's not your birthday, there are some pretty amazing things at a fraction of their original price and the store that is really calling my name is ZARA. I've never been into shopping at ZARA, but oh dear, I went in the other day and basically fell in love with everything my eyes caught a glimpse of. Here are some of my favourite pieces! 

Side note: Insider's tip from a friend who works at ZARA: Go on a Wednesday because they lower their prices every Tuesday (shhhhh, don't tell anyone I told you!)
zara sandals
Clockwise: Red Heels (stunning!) // Leather Sandals // Woven Sandal  // Blue Heels
I have this really weird obsession with high heeled sandals lately and ZARA is literally killing it with these ones! I'm looking to branch out from my usual black heels so these are a little bit more fun! All of them are on sale too, so #score. 

The list of clothes that I'm drooling over is way too long but these are a few of the things that caught my eye. I've been staring at that coat in the ZARA window since like March so hopefully I can buy it on sale - so pretty! And as you can see, I still have to include some black clothing items because, well, black is the new black!

Are you eyeing up anything in the ZARA sale? I'd love to see what you pick up!

Side note: Happy Canada Day to all my fellow igloo livin', maple syrup lovin', poutine eatin' Canadians, eh! ;)

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Content. © Glorious Peonies | A Lifestyle And Beauty Blog . Blog Template All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.